There is no real power without spiritual power that comes from God. A
power that comes from deep within. A power that's connected to
everything and everyone. When you sense this power dwelling inside you,
your life brims with enthusiasm, inspiration and hope. I can feel it in
myself sometimes, mostly when I'm sharing an insight through my books
and articles that I know will have an impact on someone's life and I can
sense that they feel better. I get real joy from helping other people
experience life-changing times. That is where my power and purpose lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE HAS SEASONS, BUT NO CONDITION LASTS FOREVER Learning to Trust God Through Life’s Ups and Downs By Carl Mathis
LIFE HAS SEASONS, BUT NO CONDITION LASTS FOREVER Learning to Trust God Through Life’s Ups and Downs By Carl Mathis Introduction: Life Is L...
-
Seek It Out: The Discipline of a Wise Heart By Carl Mathis | Faith & Personal Growth “The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge,...
-
Discerning the Voice: Recognizing False Guidance in a Loud World Matthew 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s c...
-
By Carl Mathis Success isn’t as mysterious as people make it. It’s not luck. It’s not talent. It’s not being in the right place at the right...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.